Confetti Cannon Offer
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is non-transferable and to be used by the client for their evening wedding reception only.
- The offer is as stated and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- If the venue do not allow confetti cannons then the use of the cannon cannot go ahead, this is to ensure we keep to the venues terms and conditions.
- If the venue do not allow confetti, no cash or alternative will be offered.
- It is the clients responsibility to check with the venue that they allow confetti cannons or special effects.
- Your details will be held securely by Blu Ice Roadshow and used exclusively by us; we may occasional contact you with offers, for feedback and following up enquires.
- Your details will not be passed onto any other third party without prior consent.
- In all matters, the decision of the Blu Ice Roadshow shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This offer is only for valid for those who have booked and deposit received during the weekend of the wedding show. Any enquiries or deposits paid after this time will not qualify for the confetti offer, unless under discretion of Blu Ice Roadshow.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Main Weddings and Events or any other Social Network, and solely run by Blu Ice Roadshow.
- The prize is subject to the venue being within Essex and Suffolk. Venues located out of these areas will incur additional charges to cover travel costs for Blu Ice Roadshow. These will be detailed by Blu Ice Roadshow when agreeing the date.
- Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Blu Ice Roadshow cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- Blu Ice Roadshow reserves the right to cancel or amend the offer and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Blu Ice Roadshow control. Any changes to the offer will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Blu Ice Roadshow.
- Blu Ice Roadshow decision in respect of all matters to do with the offer will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Blu Ice Roadshow cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the offer or as a result of accepting the offer.
- Blu Ice Roadshow is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction, of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the offer.
- The offer and rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England
- Blu Ice Roadshow have the right to withdraw the offer at any time, without prior notice.